Neoliss 30 Superficial Peel
- 30% glycolic acid unbuffered gel
- Superficial peel
- Gel: ensuring a safer use
- pH: round 2
Neoliss peels are used in order to reduce skin imperfections, roughness of the epidermis, loss of radiance.
Neoliss peels smooth fine lines and refine skin texture.
For professional use only, it is necessary to follow the instructions bellow
- Before applying Neoliss 30, thoroughly cleanse the patient's bare skin with Neoliss 5 Mattifying Solution (no need to rince).
- Place the required amount of product (2 to 2,5ml to form a thin film on the face) in the cup using the spoon provided (about 2 spoonfuls).
Apply Neoliss 30 gel evenly using a brush or gloved finger, avoiding the eye area.
The application time should be short, generally three to five minutes. The target result is pink-coloured skin.
- Carry out total or localized neutralization using the Neoliss Neutralizing Solution.
- Following the neutralization, rinse with cold water.
More information: email@example.com
Packaging, ACL code:
Jar 50ml, ACL: 3770008263031
AQUA (WATER), GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
Back to the product in this range Back to the ranges
No preparation with this product.